Tranquil nature "feel"; yet only 4 min to beach!
Calafell - Villa
Villa Wendy offers 2 separate floors, each with their own fully contained units:
Ground floor: Living area, full bathroom and 2 bedrooms (double bed and 2 x individuals) with a terrace area and summer kitchen.
Top floor: Living area, full bathroom, 3 bedrooms (2 x doubles and 2 x single beds) , kitchen, and terrace area with fabulous views of the countryside.
The third bathroom and shower are located in the garden.
This convenient distribution allows your guests to enjoy their own privacy, and meet in the spacious garden and pool area for fun in the sun, a splash in the refreshing pool, or an afternoon ping pong tournament. This Costa Dorada vacation destination will not disappoint!
Beach: 5.3 km
Barcelona: 60 km
Supermarket: 5 km
Shops: 5 km
Restaurant: 1.5 km
Train station: 5.7 km
Pool size: 4m x 8m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, & the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights
Excursions / tours
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
* Tourism tax: 1.00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* No pets allowed.
*Air conditioning is available in in this property for an additional fee of 100 Euros per week (plus tax) . The units are located in the mater bedrooms, and the two living rooms and cool the entire property.
*This property does not accept young groups under 25 years of age.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied .
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
Open plan kitchen
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: HUTT009722 – 67
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 1/1 To 15/5
From 15/10 To 31/12
From 15/4 To 15/10
Price: €18.15 / night
From 1/6 To 30/9
Price: €20.00 / night
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
Map and distances
Restaurant - Calafell
Train station - Cunit
Sand beach - Calafell
Airport - Reus
Amusement park / theme park - Port Aventura
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
From the booking date until 31 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- VAT included in the accommodation price
There is just something about Spain…the countless days of sunshine per year, the sparkle of the Mediterranean as the sun glistens on the waters surface, travel from sea to mountains in a question of minutes, the soft afternoon light that is ideal for moments,of shooting , and of course the warmth (the...